The Hospital Research Foundation Group – Creative Health invites all staff and volunteers at Hampstead Rehabilitation Centre to contribute to a photographic exhibition with the theme of ‘Glimmers’.
Glimmers are small moments that spark joy or peace. They help shift our focus to the good things in life and can cue our nervous system to feel safe or calm.
Everyone experiences glimmers. They can be:
- Hanging out with your pets
- Noticing sunlight sparkling on water
- The perfect cup of coffee
- Finding a favourite flower in your garden
- A stranger smiling at you in public
- Anything that helps you feel safe and connected
What is a glimmer to you?
Entries will be printed, mounted, and displayed in THRF Group – Creative Health Gallery at Hampstead Rehabilitation Centre.
How to Enter
- Take a photograph that represents a moment that brings you joy. Using your phone is fine!
- Email a copy to [email protected] with the Entry Details below by 31 August 2023
- Photographs must be submitted as JPG, JPEG or TIFF files and must not contain any trademarks or copyright watermarks.
Entries Open: 1 June 2023
Entries Close: 31 August 2023
Exhibition Run: 15 September 2023 – 29 January 2024
- Job title
- Brief Statement (50 words)